Birdwatching: Global Bird Day Caldas Colombia
Pajarea with us during the GLOBAL BIG DAY, May 13, 2017 led by The Cornell Lab of Ornithology / E-Bird, let us contribute together to the bird count of Colombia.
We have 8 places available for birders who wish to live a special bird watching experience in our reserve, shared accommodation (Friday May 12) and food.
- Friday 12, 5.00pm – Receiving participants.
- Friday 12, 6.30pm – Food and explanation routes, method of census and division into two groups.
- Saturday 13, 5.00am – Start GBD
- Saturday 13, 9.00am – Breakfast
- Saturday 13, 1.00pm – Lunch
- Saturday 13, 5.00pm – Closing and reviewing lists